sash lock keeper

A handy person from USA says:
Could you please help me find a sash lock keeper that looks like the one on your website listed as 90-161? The appearance is identical to your picture but the dimensions I need are screw hole width 2 1/16", height 1/2" and width 1/4". I just need the lock keeper The appearance is identical to your picture but the dimensions I need are screw hole width 2 1/16", height 1/2" and width 1/4". Your website does not give the height/width dimension on many of your products. I just need the lock keeper. Thanks, George
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for coming to SWISCO, George. Unfortunately, the keeper you described is the one that is included in our 90-161 lock set. That lock manufacturer doesn't sell the keepers separately. You'll need to purchase the whole set. Sorry we can't be of greater assistance.
A quick learner from USA says:
Thanks Paul. Can you confirm the keeper in 90 161 has the dimensions I seek 2 1/16 inch screw spacing, 1/2 inch height, 1/4 inch width? Hate to buy something the wrong size as looks can be deceiving.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the dimensions match.
A quick learner from USA says:
Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.