sash pivot

A contractor from Willoughby ohio says:
I need 4 of these they stick out of the sash at the bottom. it is a certainteed window the part number on piece I need is 103-28
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15565450395525394566892772084581.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Start by looking at our 26-353 CertainTeed Sash Pivot Bar. Compare with your old part and see if you think this is what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)