sash pivot bar for Geldwen wood double hung window aprox 35 yrs old

A landlord from Geneva, In says:
This is a cast metal pivot bar that attaches flat to the side of each window section at the bottom, of course to turn the clutch lock. It is 1 1/2 in long and 5/16" wide. the post extrudes from the base 1/2" and is rectangular in shape and is 5/16" wide and 3/16" top to bottom. There is a hole thru the center for a nail pin very similar to a finish nail. There is one tapered screw hole at the top of the base for a wood screw. Closest picture I see on your web site is 26-374 for an Andersen. I don't know how to send you a picture but will try to find someone who can unless you can identify this by description. Hope you can help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94C7C519-25E4-4495-8C12-CB785D96F8C2.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In looking at your photo, I am more inclined to recommend the 17-056 as being the better option for a replacement. Look over the measurements and let us know if you agree. 

A landlord from Geneva, In says:
Paul I think you are correct. I need 3 and just ordered 6 since I usually screw up 1/2 of things I try to do. Thanks for your help....Dave
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure. Let us know if you need anything else, and many thanks for considering your business.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.