sash release lever, plastic side channel pivot shoe?

A quick learner from Georgia says:
These are circa 1997 Mastic Inner-lok Vinyla Replacement windows. None of the parts you show match up exactly, but do you have parts that will work?

I see some sash release levers that are close.
Not sure about the pivot shoe, or if I have even identified that properly.

Thanks so much
Sash release lever
I am also in need of the "fuzzy" weatherstripping that fits in a small channel around the window. The rubber (or vinyl) has rotted over the years
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For your Mastic window, the pivot shoe is 15-175, and it uses Series 152 coil springs. You will need the spring weight number on the old spring when ordering.

Most Mastic windows use 58-127 wool pile weatherstripping, but there's no guarantee. Again, you will need to compare sizes. If that's not right, send a photo of the cross-section of your weatherstrip, as shown at the bottom of the post.

Finally, the top tilt latch is no longer available, so we suggest a top mounted tilt latch like 26-195 and 26-196, screwed on with 33-090 screws. See our media guides on the right for more.
Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
help.
So a part like 26-119 wouldn't work for the sash releases? The actual latch is in tact. It's just the plastic tab releases on top that are broken. Maybe I'm not as quick a learner as I thought. 😉
Thanks for your help. I'll
Get the weight of that coil and await your response and get these parts ordered.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe so, no. You could check the size of the prongs to see if they match up, but I don't think your specific type is made anymore. The prongs are pretty specific, and if their size and spacing isn't exactly the same then it won't work.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.