sash release levers and internal latches for tilt windows

A home owner from Washington, Pennsylvania says:
I need to replace a couple of sash release levers for windows at our rental. I also need to replace a few internal latches as the part that comes out and holds the window in place (not sure what the official name of the triangle-shaped retractable tooth is) has become brittle and broken with use and age on a few windows. The tilt window sash release lever appears to be your 26-001 part in white. It also looks like that lever goes with your latch 26-334. Is that always the case? I am just trying to get the parts without having to go back into the rental and take the window apart, but if I have to I will. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 26-334 has been used by many different window manufacturers. Without seeing yours, I couldn't be sure. Is there any way you can show me a picture of your latch out of the window?
A quick learner says:
I had been trying to avoid going into the apartment again, (just a lot of kids and turmoil there) which is why I was trying to describe the thing without a picture. However, I am going in there today and will try to get a picture of it and send it along. Thanks so much for your response.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, let us know whenever you can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.