sash seal / glazing

A landlord from Santa Fe, NM says:
Please check out the pic attached and tell me if you have any of this window glazing in stock. windows are circa 1993 and have "H-R" logo on all of the hardware parts.

The closest one I see in your online catalog is the Rollyson snap in # 55-158-6, willl that work?

I am ready to place an order for spiral balances and an adjusting tool along with the glazing strip if we can figure out for sure which glazing to buy.

Thanks for your help and kudos for your web site; it is an excellent resource which I will bookmark for all of my window & door needs.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Vance, thanks for posting, and for your compliments! I'm glad to hear you like our site.

Unfortunately, I am not able to identify what glazing you need based ont his image. Is there any way you can take a few pictures of the glazing itself? I would need to see its shape, so pictures of its cross section would be best.
A landlord from Santa Fe says:
I thought I sent you another pic that shows the cross section, here it is again...

Looking forward to hearing back, we are ready to order today.
User submitted a photo of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see now. Thank you for the great image! I'm not sure if 55-156-6 is an exact replacement, but it certainly appears to be the closest match that we have. Do you think you can get it to work in your window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)