sash stop

A quick learner from Westland, MI says:
looking for replacement sash stop. It is 2 inches long, white with red square on stop. It is spring loaded. You have to hold the stop down to get the window to go up.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 26-434, or maybe 26-387? If not, please show us a couple pictures of what you have and we will try our best to find something better!
A home owner from Jerome, MI says:
No, it is only 1/2 inch wide by 2 inches. It inserts into the side of the window and stops you from opening it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying. In that case, we will need pictures of your hardware so that we can continue our research.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)