sash window top corner part to catch the channel balancer as you close the window

A quick learner from 92782 says:
The part that catches the channel balance as I close the window is broken. So it channel balance does not lower with the window.

The part is 1 1/4" long, 5/8" wide, and 9/16" deep.

The screw is 1" long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0386.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0387 2.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello, I think our 18-012 will work as a replacement for top sash guide/ The dimensions are similar, but look it over to be sure you agree with our recommendation. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)