scheirich cabinet---rollerball side rails---plastic end extenders and springsteel back mount

A home owner from 11953----middle island, n.y. says:
as stated, side roller arms, springsteel back, with plastic receiver sleeves connecting everything. problem! weight cracked 1 plastic receiver causing collapse. i need to replace the plastic ends, or the springsteel and plastic connectors. 17 & 3/8th between rails. the plastic connector is about 2 & 1/2 long, by 1 wide by 1/2 thick, and appears to adapt/adjust, the depth for irregularities in construction or installation. the springsteel moves the plastic/nylon adapters in as necessary. what i need is the parts so i don't need to rebuild the interior of the cabinet, that would speed the repair and make my wife ever so happy.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble visualizing what you're describing. Can you send some photos of the cabinet rails/mount that you're looking to replace?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.