screen clip for bay window

A home owner from CT says:
There are no markings on the bay window which was installed 1995. It's not an Anderson. There are 4 of these clips on each window. All but this one are broken. They are not held in my screws as you can see. I haven't tried to pop one out; maybe that's how they are held in?
User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This white turn clip looks like our 70-014. They are held in with pop rivets like our 33-005. You would need to drill out the old rivet and install the new clip with a new rivet.
A quick learner says:
Could I drill out or remove the old rivet and install the new clip with a short screw instead of a rivet?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, but you will need to drill a larger hole in the screen clip to accept the screw.
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.