screen corners

A home owner from st. michael, mn says:
We can find a version of these at any hardware store, but none of them fit our existing frames. They measure approx. 1.75" x .5" x .25". Do you carry this item? Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Dan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner piece2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner Piece3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plastic Corner Piece.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say I don't recognize this corner. We don't sell anything like it. Before we go any further, would it be possible to have the dimensions of that "square" corner portion? I specifically want to know its width and height (which should be the same) and its thickness.

A home owner from st. michael, mn says:
square is 3/4" x 3/4". Thickness of square corner is 3/8". Tab to insert in aluminu frame is 1/2" x 1/4" x 1" long. It looks like 95-034 may work. What are your thoughts? Thanks much!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Measuring the leg of the 95-034 corner, I found that it's 1/2" wide, but the thickness of the leg is 5/16" thick. I think it could work if you file the leg a little to fit your screen frame.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.