screen door closer hinge

Quick Learner
Jun 2, 2019 12:26 pm
need a part that is "L" shap that connects to the rod that holds screen door open.
1 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 5, 2019 9:16 am

I'm not 100% sure what it is you're describing, but it sounds like a washer for a screen/storm door closer. Look at our 40-045. Could this be what you want?

If not, can you show me a photo of the part in question?

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts