screen door roller assembly

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi There,
Hope the photos help.
There is also a plastic sheath on each side of the metal roller. Width of assembly (1/4")one quarter inch. There are (4)four rollers per screen and only the bottom ones rusted or plastic broke. Age of door approx. 7 to 12 yrs old. Purchased at Home Depot or Lowe's, mfg unknown.
Any suggestions for replacement parts would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Regards,
Genie
Roller assembly
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi Genie. We would like for you to start by taking a look at our 84-064 door bottom roller. Please compare your measurements to ours to see if this a match for you.
Hi Mike,
Thank you so much.
Oops forgot about this project for a while with so many others going on.
Your solution looks perfect.
Will order soon.
Thought is to replace glass door wheels and lock for same set.
Can you solve that problem for me without pictures? Door is too heavy for me to lift.
Lock: opening (I do not have old lock) meas. 4 1/8" opening top to bottom and 1/2" tight insides edge to to edge opening.
Thanks again,
Genie
Profile picture of Tom
Glad to hear the parts we recommended are a match! Unfortunately, there is no way to know what patio glass door rollers you may have without seeing them out. The manufacturers made these doors without ever thinking you'd need to replace them (they would rather you just replace the whole door!), so there's no easy way to do it. You may want the help of a local professional.
Hi Tom,
Thanks nice message, kinda of what I thought too. Spend, spend, spend bottom line the dollar.
ok will try local door guy pros.
I may be back to you before that though. Going thru old papers may come across orig. info. not sure tho,
Have an enjoyable safe holiday.
Genie
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks, Genie, you too! Let me know if you find anything.
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.