screen door roller id

A handy person from California says:
OK my problem is this two the four roller assemblies inside of the door are broken, sadly they are not both on top or bottom they are on opposite corners. I posted the one that has the most assemble on it, my problem is that I am unable to figure out how to remove the balance of the assembly to be able to put another whole assembly in and am hoping for something that will be able to set into the existing hole and clip or screw to the base of the door. Or something that will snap into the cavity into the door.
User submitted photos of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This roller looks a lot like our 84-091. See what you think. As for replacement, see our videos below. Hopefully these help.
A handy person from california says:
I've found the replacements for them, the problem is that two of the four assemblies are broken, and as far as I can tell there is no way to remove them or disassemble the cheap door. I cant afford a new door right now and am asking if there are any universal aftermarket replcements that might be put in. something that sets into the recess that is there for the existing roller only something that I can screw to the door frame. Again
THERE IS NO WAY TO JUST REPLACE THE ROLLERS BECAUSE TWO OF THE ASSEMBLIES ARE BROKEN One on top and one on bottom.
A professional from CA says:
Don't put too much effort into getting the old parts out. Think about whether they can be pushed farther in so they are not in the way.
95-020 should be linked to the roller since it is the only option available. See if your dimensions match up.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Tom, and our friend from California. I'm afraid this is the only option around anymore for this kind of door.
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.