screen door rollers replacements

A home owner from Howard, KS 67349 says:

this screen door was made by James Ray Company and is about 28 years old. The number on the assembly is 70-1 and has Pat. Pend. It is made of steel and a plastic roller

The assembly is about 2 1/4" wide and 2 1/2" high. This is not much information but all that I have. I have ordered glass door parts from you before and they worked great. Thanks Janet 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I searched the "70-1" part number you gave and seen that it was associated with our 84-024 roller. However, I can't be sure that this is what you need without seeing pictures of your original hardware first. If you're not sure if the 84-024 roller is what you have, we'll need you to remove yours and show us some pictures.

Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.