screen frame corners

A handy person from Wake Forest NC says:
I'm making screens for windows at house. I need corners to fit screen frame I have left over from a previous project. See photo.

Thanks,
Steve
User submitted a photo of a screen frame.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. Take a look at our 95-229 corner and see if you think you could use that one.
A quick learner from Wake Forest says:
I made an error on one dimension. The bottom dimension should read 3/8" vs 3/4". Which corner do you suggest?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for supplying the correction. Look at our 95-034 or 95-243 and see if either one would work for you.
A quick learner from wake forest says:
The 95-034 may work. The picture does not show dimensions of portion that would go inside screen frame. What are the dimensions?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The thickness of the leg is 5/16", the short part of the leg is 1/2", and the long part of the leg is 9/16".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.