screen plastic clip

A home owner from 11953 says:
Would you be able to describe how these plastic clips work on my screens for my sliding vinyl windows? I am also looking for replacements. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 12.59.39 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That looks like the flip top portion of our 70-136 assembly. Could this be what you're looking for? Can you also specify what you mean when you ask how these work? These just help keep the screen frame in place. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know?

A home owner from 11953 says:
Thank you so much. I meant to ask how to remove a screen with this type of assembly?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh sure, I see what you mean now. Sorry about that. To remove the screen, you have to flip the plastic lever up. That will retract the pin from wherever its retained in the window frame and free the screen for removal. You may also find the video below to be helpful.

SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.