screen plunger pin. It looks like plunger pin 5/32", no. 70-009

A quick learner says:
We have a bay a wooden window that was installed in the early l980's. The plunger pins that hold the screen into the wooden frame have come out and the screw part that holds them in is gone. The pin itself with the screw missing measures about 1/1/2" There are a total of four in each of two screens. You have replacement screen pins that look like they would work. I can also feel a spring in the opening that the pin slips into.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The size of your plunger pin does seem similar to our 70-009. If you're still not sure, I would suggest you take the pin out if you already haven't and measure it. These plunger pins are not-uncommon.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)