screen pull pin

A quick learner from New Haven CT says:
I need to replace a few of the pins that hold my screens in place. The ones that came with the screens are plastic, but I don't require that the replacement ones be the same material. I don't want to have to drill a hole in my window frame, because there is already a piece of hardware installed in the frame that the pin fits into. The pin is 1/2 of an inch long to the point it meets the screen frame. The screen frame is 3/4 of an inch. The installed hardware in the window frame is very shallow, almost immeasurable. Can you tell me which pin I need to purchase? Thank you, Celeste
A customer submitted photo of a window screen pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 70-195 window screen pin. Could this possibly work for you? Let me know!
A quick learner from New Haven CT says:
The 70-195 is only 1/2 inches long from the bulb to the end I think. My screen frame is 3/4 wide. My current pins have a spring inside so I can pull the pin out from the window frame without removing the pin from the screen.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In that case, do you think 70-009 might work better?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.