screen roller

A quick learner says:
Attached is a .pdf of some pictures I took of the roller. I don't think the two models you sent to me will work. Could you have your experts look at this, please?
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
A quick learner says:
Wheel diameter on the screen roller is 1".
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the dimensions from the 84-152 product page to your corner roller assembly. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from South Carolina says:

We have a replacement wheel identical to the one above and we haven't a clue as to how to replace it without taking the whole thing apart. Can you help?

Thanks!

Ann 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ann

In some cases, the corner must be removed to replace the wheel. When these types of doors are put together by the manufacturer, they pin the corner at the side and bottom of the screen door rail. If you aren't sure how to do this, we highly recommend contacting a local professional to assist you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.