screen spring

A quick learner from Marlboro MA says:
Can you help me identify this part? Two springs on each screen.
User submitted a photo of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 70-097, this appears pretty similar. See if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)