screen tabs and corner keys

A home owner from Aurora, IL says:
these are from Milgard vinyl window screens. have any parts to match? thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200608_064511.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200608_064540.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200608_064601.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The corner pull tab looks like our 70-142, but the corner is no longer made, unfortunately. The company who manufactured it was called Bayform and they went out of business a long time ago. The only thing we have in stock that may work is our 95-206, but I'm not optimistic that it will. I personally think you should consider a new screen window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)