screen window clip

A home owner from repairing screens says:
I have recently purchased a house in Maine that I think has Peachtree windows. I can not find any markings or numbers on the windows; all of them are double hung (non-tiltable) The outside screens uses clips to hold them on and many of them are gone. Attached is a picture of one. It is metal; longest part (with the two holes) is almost 2" long, groove is about 1/2 wide. I am thinking the Screen Latch Set, Peachtree Product Code: 70-208 that you have listed is the plastic replacement. Is that correct? I

Thanks in advance for your time and effort on this.

User submitted a photo of a window clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that's our best match, yes. Peachtree switched from metal to plastic clips some time ago.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)