screw dimension

A contractor from Speculator, NY says:
On your part #39-264 the screw dimension is 3 11/16 inch apart and on the orginal crank it is 4 1/2 inch's apart. All of the other dimensions are matching. Will this work for me?
Thank You
Mel
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Mel, I double-checked the measurements and it does indeed measure 3 11/16".

Upload a few detailed photos of your original operator so we can take a look.
A contractor from pasadena , md says:
I'm looking to replace Andersen casement cranks marked 13661399 from 1997. The replacement unit that you recommend(39-264) shows a spread of 3-11/16" for the outer screw holes. My unit measures 4-1/2" to centers. Are your numbers wrong or is this the wrong replacement unit?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We actually had someone ask this same question a couple days ago (above). I double-checked the measurements and it definitely measures 3 11/16". We believe you may have a slightly different style than the older version.

Can you take a couple photos of your Andersen crank and upload them for us to see?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.