screw receptacle for window balance

A handy person from Zimmerman, mn says:
The part I am looking for is a white plastic cube that the top screw in a window balance goes into. The white receptacle fits into the metal window casing hole that is about ⅜" square.

The window balance is a 17" spiral tilt, ⅝ in. tubular, white bushing for a double hung window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 26-200 and let me know if this would be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)