sears window pivot shoe replacement part needed

A handy person from dfw says:
We have Sears windows and a plastic part is broken. It's the part that slides along the side of the window and keeps it in place when sliding the window up and down. It broke in half, so my picture only shows half; the other half is still in the window. I'm not sure what it is called. Thanks for your help. I need at least 2 but may buy more for future problems. Sorry the pics are blurry. Thanks.
User submitted photo of broken sears window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Take a look at the Swisco 15-192 CertainTeed Pivot Shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at