security door...part to secure a glass panel to door

A quick learner from Indianapolis, in says:
I am looking for a part the same size and shape as your part # 70-114. The difference is the screw end has a 1/2" barrel extension that secures a glass panel to the security door frame.

Thanks for your help.
User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have the 70-034 for 5/16" thick panels and the 70-073 or 70-073MBL (black) clips for 3/8" thick panels. Could any of these work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)