seeking replacement tilt latches

A professional from St. Louis MO says:
Hello! Existing tilt latch in photo measures:

3-3/16 long
1-5/16 wide
2-1/16 center to center
3/8 long nose
surface mount style

Basically this matches part 26-120 in every way EXCEPT the center to center is 1/16 different - I would like to see 2-1/16, not 2-1/8.
If necessary I could modify the parts but I am replacing a whole house worth of tilt latches and would prefer not to adjust all the holes.

Your thoughts?
All best,
Nathan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/3/2022, 8:36:24 AM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Nathan! Thanks for your patience during the holiday season. I see what you mean about the small difference from the 26-120. We don't have anything exactly like this, but please give me a little more time to look into it. I'll get back to you ASAP once I have word on this size.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. The best match I was able to find at this time was our 26-228 and 26-229. These also have a 2-1/8" hole spacing but they look nearly identical to your original latch. I would triple check the hole spacing just to be 100% sure. 

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.