32-127 with a 1/4" offset

A home owner from Texas says:
I believe I ordered the wrong hinges. I ordered 32-101 whereas I need 32-127. The only issue I have is the inset measurements on my existing hinges is appears to be 1/4" whereas yours says 3/8". The pat #s on the hinge are 3.391.420 and 3.908.228 and the numbers 7128 and the number 3. and they are self closing. hope you can help
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find a version of the 32-127 hinge with a 1/4" off set. Are you sure your hinge is 1/4"? I couldn't track that size down anywhere. 

Thinking about it, using the 32-127 would only be off by 1/8". If you were to replace both hinges as a set then I'm not sure if you'd notice the difference. I don't believe the difference in the off set would hinder the operation of the door. That said, it is just an educated guess. You may run into a complication I'm not able to forsee.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.