semco window crank please help

A purchasing agent from Sidney , il says:
I need a window crank for 1983 or 1984 casement window semco
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Are you looking for just the handle by itself, or the whole crank? If you need just the handle, see our 39-114L. If you need the whole operator, please remove it from the window and take a few pictures of it by itself. I cannot identify what it is based on just the base. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)