semco window lock lever

A home owner from NY says:
i am looking for this piece to open and close the windows
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what piece it is you need. Would it be possible to see a photo of the part in question? That would give me a much better idea of what you're working with and whether we sell a good replacement?

This is the piece that is used to lock the window (not to open and close the window)
the photo is attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4145.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That is very helpful. We sell a few lock sets that use a lever similar to this, but we unfortunately don't sell the lever by itself. We can only offer the complete set.

The two best options we have in my opinion are the 38-205 and 38-209. Look these over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 38-205
Dimensions for 38-205

Dimensions for 38-209
Dimensions for 38-209

Thank you very much!!
this looks like the piece and i just oredred them
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate the business.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.