sgd-r20 series 995 sliding doors

A home owner from OFallon MO says:
I am looking for a replacement handle for a sgd-r20 series 995 sliding door.

Joe
A customer submitted photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe. Can you please tell us what the distance between the two screw hole centers are? This will help us narrow down the list of possible replacement parts.

Also, I see that the handle itself broke off. Would you happen to still have that piece? If so, could we see a picture of that, as well? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
The distance between holes is 4 inches. I do not have the broken handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. Please take a look at our 82-035 and compare it to your current broken handle. Do you think this might work for you?

Also be sure to check your rollers and track determine if the door is running smoothly. For more information, please take a look at our guide on how to maintain a patio glass sliding door.
A home owner from OFallon MO says:
That would work but do you have it in white?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 82-035 is available in white. You should see the option to select your color in the product page.
A handy person from CA says:

Hi

i have ordered several parts and they are not matching up, i am in need of door lock and latch that is on the door frame, SGD-R20-143X95 SERIES 1000 P.L # D434017 fell free to call, thank you

Angel

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that code doesn't tell me what parts are used on your door. They really don't provide definitive parts lists in these cases, so we will need a clear picture of each part you're looking to replace. Detailed, written dimensions would also be helpful. With that data in mind, I'll do my best to find you a match in our inventory.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.