sheared lock handle

Home Owner from virginia
Nov 10, 2023 9:16 am
See photos.

One side of the finger-actuated handle has sheared off, so the part keeps falling off. It's ~7-8 years since installation.

Relevant information is in photos.

I'd like to obtain a replacement of just this part.

thanks
IMG_2892 IMG_2891 IMG_4847 IMG_4848 IMG_4849
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Nov 10, 2023 11:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

If you are only in need of a new lever, please review the dimensions of the 82-107 latch lever kit.

For a full new handle set, please review the 82-086 that has a 3-15/16" installation hole spacing from center to center. Take a look and let us know what you think! 

Home Owner from virginia
Nov 17, 2023 6:05 am
Hi

Thanks for you response

Is it possible just to get the one part that's broken, or do I need to purchase the entire kit?

I just need the small finger-actuated part /switch that allows me to lock/unlock the door. Shown in last two pictures

Thanks
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
Nov 17, 2023 8:03 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

The full 82-107 latch kit would need to be purchased, we do not sell the components shown separately. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Dimensions for 82-107
Dimensions for 82-107

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts