shoulder screws

A home owner from St. James, NY says:
I have ordered 33-070 and it is too short and wide, then 33-108 which is the right length but too narrow. This is for an assembly to replace a Mepla 600.010.08.25 wall spacer for sliding drawer shelf. I will try to fix using the 32-339 drawer slide spacer. I also need some flat head Phillips screws> I have the #10 which are too wide and the #8 which are too narrow for the 32-339; length has to be 1" or less. Any ideas?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! I think you may be looking in the wrong places. The 33-070 screw is used for awning operators, while the 33-108 screw is used for commercial door weatherstripping. The 32-339 just uses normal screws, to my knowledge. 

The size needed, however, depends more on the cabinet than the spacer itself. We typically recommend taking some of your old screws in to a local hardware store to have them match it up. Other customers have used our 33-011 and 33-016 to install the 32-339, but there's no guarantee that these will work for your drawer,

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.