shower door Guides

A home owner from Rochester, New York says:
Hi, we have a Sterling bypass shower door set. The guide has broken off on one side and needs replacement, The guide featured closest to the guides we have screws in from the top. Ours screws in from inside the shower stall. I don't see anything like that. The shower door is 4700 series. Guides are clear. Can you help?
Thank You.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am not sure, but we'd like to try and help all we can. Please upload some photos of the part in question and we will take a look and reply with some feedback. 

A home owner from Rochester, New York says:
Hi, here are pictures as requested. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't have anything like this. The best I could find were our 10-113 and 10-113B. Look these over and see if you could get these to work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.