shower door bracket

A purchasing agent from Bradenton, FL says:
No markings on bracket.
User submitted photos of a shower door roller.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! We have found a possible match for this roller and will let you know as soon as it is online and available to view.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at new SWISCO product code 10-153, replacement top roller with bracket. It is similar to your original; it mounts through glass on a 3/16" thick frame-less glass shower door.
A quick learner from Kansas City says:
I just received the 4 10-153's that I ordered. While this is the type of bracket I need, either my glass is thinner than what this is for or I'm not seeing how this is supposed to tighten enough.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear that! Could you use washers to make up for the gap? We carry the 10-217 clear plastic spacer kit, for example. Something like that may be all you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.