shower door bumper

A home owner from Georgia says:
Do you have these shower door bumpers. I think its a Delta part. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0904.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we've looked into this. I'm afraid we haven't had any luck finding a match for this bumper so far, but we have a couple more avenues we wanted to explore before we give you a definitive answer. Please bear with us a little longer! I'll let you know soon one way or the other.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you again for waiting. Unfortunately, we weren't able to track down this bumper at all. The only thing we can recommend at this point is potentially using our 10-112 or 10-111, depending on the size of the opening you're working with. I'm sorry that we couldn't offer a better solution at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.