shower door part

A quick learner from 80234 says:
top roller for curved glass
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't know what you have based on this information alone. Could it be the 10-058? If not, I will need to see a few pictures of your rollers in order to know what they are.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)