shower seal

A quick learner from USA says:
My shower door sealer mounts to a rail, from the side. Do you have this?
Shower seal
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure. We have a couple different things similar to this, but it will come down to your measurements. Can you give me the width of the "T" that slides into the groove, as well as the total height of the sweep itself?
A home owner from toms river nj says:
tom it looks like the drip rail 10-325 will work . the measurement is 21 inches long,the part of the rail that attaches to the door is approx. 1/2inch with 4 screw holes at2-8-13 and19 inches and the rail overhang is3/4inch. If this is the suggested solution how do I order this part? thank you tony
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If your shower door has a frame that can accept the 10-325, I think it could be a great solution. However you will likely need to re-drill holes in the sweep to install it on your door. Alternatively, you can install it using double-stick tape. That may be easier for you. You can get double stick tape at any hardware store.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.