sill cap

A handy person from Ocala Florida says:
looking for a 102-inch sill cap for a 3-door sliding glass doors
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! We're not familiar with what a sill cap is in this instance but I see that you were looking at the 80-102. This is a track cover for patio glass doors. Is that what you're looking for? If not, can you show us a photo of the hardware in question?

Please note, we aren't able to ship anything as long as 102". 

A handy person from Ocala Florida says:
I am sure we are talking about the same thing. Sill track cover is what I am looking for. How long of a track do you have?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The 80-102 is the only track cover we sell. What you could do is purchase two, butt them together, and then cut off the excess to match the needed length. 

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.