silverline?? window pivots

A contractor from Richmond, In 47374 says:
The 2 the left seem the same( except taken apart from the housing), I need qty of 4. 26-425 looks pretty close. I also need 3 of the far right, could be part of 26-426, but I was unable to get the housing out. the cast pivot cane out with removing 1 screw. any help would be appreciated. I know they are 22 plus years old alan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0115.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0116.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0117.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The pivot shoes that you pointed out do look close but there are a few differences I'm noticing that could be problematic. I'm going to do a little more research and search through my old catalogs to see what I can come up with. We'll reach out as soon as we have a more concrete answer for you. 

A contractor from Richmond, In 47374 says:
Thank you. they may not be silverline, but they look closest. I'm having alot of trouble finding the right side one
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We have a similar pivot bar without the wings, our 26-403. You'll need to compare dimensions to your pivot bar. The wings are not critical in operation of the sash but the dimensions will determine what replacement option will work for you. Thank you!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.