single hung metal window weatherstripping between windows

A landlord from Ohio says:
I'm trying to identify this part for some metal single hung windows. It's a plastic piece that has wool pile attached to it. It snaps into the bottom of the upper window and performs a seal between the two windows.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We can replace the wool pile weatherstripping, but I'm afraid we cannot replace the plastic strip it goes on. See our wool pile selection to see what we carry.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)