Sizing & construction of the 23-136 tricycle door hanger

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The 23-136 is a standard hanger for doors up to 125 lbs. The wheels are not ball bearing. The width of the center of the wheel to the center of the wheel is 1-7/32", take a look at the included image.

Alternate view of 23-136 with measurements
Alternate view of 23-136 with measurements

A home owner from Athens, WI says:
Do the rollers of the 23-136 have ball bearings? What is the width of the roller from center of wheel to center of wheel (for track size)?
What is the weight bearing limit?
A home owner from Athens, WI says:
OK, thanks so far. Now, my track is shaped like two 'J's, one 'J' is backward so the curly ends are facing each other. The wheels fit into the curly ends. However, the brass housing has to fit in between the curled up ends. If you can follow that, I need the width of the brass housing just above the height adjustment nut. This will tell me if the housing will fit between the two 'J' tracks. It looks like I have 3/8" to 1/2' clearance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The housing of the 23-136 tricycle hanger is 1/2" thick. Let me know if you need any other dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.