skylight casement adapter

A handy person from CA says:

I can't see any brand anywhere on the thing, but it has a place for a splined attachment to be connected. I would like to purchase an eyelet adapter, but I'm not sure of the size of the spline part. It looks to me like there might be more than one standard size for these things, 11/32 and something else. (Truth and others?)

Please advise how to measure the splined piece so I can make sure I order the correct adapter.

Thank you,

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Yes, operator splines come in a variety of sizes. The only way to know what you need is to measure yours as carefully as you can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)