slide bolts and corner for storm windows

A home owner from New haven ,Ct. says:
Dear Swisco, I need some parts to repair old storm windows. Image 8726 shows a right and left slide bolt to be replaced. If you have them I would like three right and three left. Measurements are: total length= 3 5/8 in; Body Height=3/4 in, Body depth thickness = 7/32, Nose length= 1 in, Nose Height = 7/16, Nose Thickness 3/16. Image 8723 is a picture of the slide bolt installed- notice the nose is long. Image 8728 shows the other side of the bolts.
Image 8727 shows the corner I need which is 1 and 3/8 in times 1 and 3/8 in by 3/16 thick. four of these if you have them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8726.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8723.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8727.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8728.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't carry your exact parts and they are becoming hard to come by with the advent of the vinyl replacement window with insulated glass. Take a look at the 91-158, 91-159, and 91-142 latch pair. Both of these types have a height of around 3/4". 

As for the corner key, we have a few options that measure 3/16 X 3/16". We offer the self-locking 95-002 and the 95-176 aluminum corner. We also have the 95-140 top tilt that is self-locking. Take a look at all of these parts to see which ones would fit best. Thanks for posting. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.