slider replacement part

A quick learner says:
Hi the slider on top is 19 5/8", the one pictured on the bottom is 19 7/8". They are both white.
can you identify a replacement part.

Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3693.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3695.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our best replacement option for the drawer slide shown in your photo would be the 32-060, which measures 19-5/8" long. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

A quick learner says:
can you tell me if this would work with the side mounted setup that I have?

Thanks
Profile picture of Casey

These are side-mounted drawer tracks but you should confirm that the specifications shown on our product page match your original assembly. If you decide to give them a try and run into any problems, you are welcome to look through our return policy here

A quick learner says:
ok Thanks. I was confused because the install video link you sent included a rear mount as well as a side mount and I only have side mount options.

Thanks
Profile picture of Casey

Upon closer inspection, I think you're referring to the fact that your track mounts using two spacers. These side-mounted drawer slides are normally installed with a spacer in the front and a back mounting bracket. You may be able to use the two original spacers to mount our replacement drawer but we can't guarantee that it will work since that is not how these parts are usually installed. 

You could try making new installation holes in the back of the drawer to install our 32-018 mounting sockets but there is a possibility that the manufacturer didn't use this hardware because the back of the drawer may be too thin to support them. If so, you may be better off trying to install our tracking using the original mounting hardware. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.