slidiing storm window

A home owner from New Jersey says:
they look like rubber nails on storm windows
there is alson a rubber or plastic part in channel next to rubber or plastic nail
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly what it is you're looking to replace. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find the best replacement for you!
A quick learner from NJ says:
I think I found the parts I need.
87-096 and 87-132
the 132 part seems a little different
but I will order a few to see if they fit my windows
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, let me know how they work out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)