sliding closet door wheel

A handy person from Redlands, CA says:
the wheel is attached to a rectangular 2 walled metal with a part that slides up and down a track.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at our 23-042 and let me know if this could possibly work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)