sliding door lock

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I'm hoping to add an outside lock to this Paradigm slider.

I've attached photos and info off the door.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell this exact handle set but we do have something similar. I recommend you have a look at our 82-093. This measures 11-15/16" on installation hole centers and is designed to fit doors that are 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" thick. Note, the thumb lever tail for this comes out behind the thumb lever itself. See the image below for what I mean.

We've come across other variations of this handle where the thumb lever tail extends down a bit and comes out closer to the middle of the base, however. Just something to keep in mind. I recommend you remove your handle from the door to confirm where the thumb lever tail comes out. If it ends up coming out of the middle of the base, see our 82-030 handle set instead. 

I can't promise these parts will work for you but look over the specifications and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 82-093
Dimensions for 82-093

A quick learner says:
I think I'll order from the manufacturer just to be sure of fit. Thank you though for your efforts.
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.