sliding door roller

A home owner from New Jersey says:
The shiny part is a tad over 2 inches by 1-1/2 inches. the part with roller is 2 inches by 1-1/8 inches. the roller is about 1 and 1/4 inches. yes, I'm a girl. and I was very disappointed to go to your store in Camden, NJ to find it closed permanantly. This is an old door, probably when the house was renovated in 1970 or so. I did not see any markings on the roller part, so I am very hopeful you can determine what part I need since I do need two of them. Please help me. Thanks, Barbara
User submitted a photo of a patio screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Barbara. This looks like the older style Peachtree patio glass door roller. I believe our 81-036 is the substitute for this, but I would like to see the end view of your roller where the frame screw and adjusting screw are located. Thanks!
I hope these photos are clear enough to help decide the right part
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! I hate to complicate matters, but we are still a little unsure. You have a peculiar roller. Is there any way we can see some pictures of the door itself? I would specifically like to see the glass door handle and the patio screen door handle. We still suspect this is a Peachtree door, and seeing those handles will help confirm that. Thank you!
I'm attaching more photos. Hope this makes it more clear what roller we need. I think the door handle says CITATION 3.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! This is a huge help. You appear to have a Peachtree Citation 3 door. This, along with the dimensions you gave earlier, makes me think that our 81-112 is your best bet.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.